For a better experience please change your browser to CHROME, FIREFOX, OPERA or Internet Explorer.

Home FORUM WA Perth Reports Aussie RnT

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Shelly6969 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Emerson32
    Participant

When I got there, there were 2 girls available, a thai spinner and a tall classy looking aussie girl, having never tried an aussie girl yet, I chose her.

Started with a shower by myself, and when I got to the room and lay down on the massage bed, she started taking off her lingerie and explained the options available.

I went with her full package for 50 which I thought was a bargain, and proceeded to get a decent full body massage with her in the nude and my hands wandering around

After finishing her massage routine, she asked me to lay on my back, and proceeded to do a bodyslide/ inner thigh rub against my tool, followed by giving me a lousy boob sandwich.

following that, she gave me one of the best HJ i’ve ever had, with the right pressure and technique and with me fingering her and exploding all over her.

After enjoying that for a while, it was onto my stomach again while she did a sea salt scrub on me, and I finished with a shower by myself.

Shelly6969
    Participant

Aussie women xxx proud pussy xxx

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.