For a better experience please change your browser to CHROME, FIREFOX, OPERA or Internet Explorer.

Home FORUM QLD Brisbane Reports Hello nurse!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Durand65 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Durand65
    Participant

It was easy to make an appointment with her.. very prompt on sms .. may be I am the only one looking for her… hehehhe In fact she is first time in Brisbane.. doing some Nursing course in Melbourne. Her rates are very reasonable.

Greeted me with a nice hug and soft kiss and then went to wear the cloths that I asked for (add $10 for that).. then she came back and was looking beautiful, grabbed me in her arm, a real GFe experience, and started soft kissing… She slowly removed all my cloths .. Oh ya.. I almost forgot .. she asked whether I want shower or not.. I simply dined as I want to spend more time with her rather than in shower… Once I was in my birthday suit, she slowly stripped down to her birthday suit… So far we both were standing and I was playing with her soft boobies…

after few light kissing we both went to bed, where she started to gave me catbath, paying enough attention to my nipples, the way I like it.. hehehhehe.. moving down to my little bro …. she has a really nice suction power … she also gave enough attention to my balls… She then moved to pay her full attention to my little bro and made him blast..

Now its time for some chat about Brisbane, Melbourne blah blah blah.. meanwhile she was moving her soft hand on me and my little bro.. then she put on cap and gave me superb CBJ.. while I was playing with pu$$y … when I was ready, she went for Cow Girl and was riding me like never tomorrow.. I can see that she was getting towards her climax while riding on me and after few minutes she throw her self on me and was breathing heavily … after few minutes of break, she changed cap and this time I prefer to enjoy her round bums so went for Doggy .. the view in the bedroom mirror was really awesome and after some hard work I managed to shoot .. we both were really tired and spend last few minutes on bed… It was time for me to take shower … Once I was ready to leave she gave me a nice hug and a good bye kiss

Retry: Will definitely go, if I can find some time before she leaves back to Melbourne next week.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.