For a better experience please change your browser to CHROME, FIREFOX, OPERA or Internet Explorer.

Home FORUM WA Perth Reports Ivy league Perth

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Dallin245 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

After appalling bait & switch walk-ups in the CBD recently I decided to try my luck in south Perth. I had a bunch of numbers but after 3 crap walk ups I finally hit on Ivy’s address and once she answered the door I decided to give her a punt (I saw a couple of the others in this nest and they were pretty bad so make sure you ask for Ivy – also the unit is okay but not flash). I should also say that after talking to Ivy it was obvious that she was not the one answering the phone as her English is not great but on the phone it was. From experience what it looks like is that 1 girl mans the phones for a lot of numbers and pushes out the work for a number of nests in particular suburbs.

So I went to her room in the unit and then went off to the shower by myself (negative score there). Got back to the room while she was cleaning it up a bit and asked if I could undress her. I enjoyed this and so did she as I peeled back the clothing and started kissing her body. Once she was naked she sat on my lap and we kissed while she played a bit with lb and I with ls. At this stage she was moaning away and in here half English said that she was very horny and wanted to taste cock. Who can refuse that so I scrambled onto the bed and lied down while she started to get a condom out. I asked for a bbbj and we haggled down to $30 extra. This was a good investment as the girl could suck (and liked a bit of tea bagging as well but no rimming).
    I asked her to turn around as I wanted a bit of DATY which surprised her but was very willing and seemed to enjoy the session given her moans and how tasty and wet she got.
    After almost shooting in her mouth (a no go for her apparently) we stopped and played around for a few minutes (kissing fingering etc) while I calmed down for the main course.
    This was pretty standard but a lot of fun as she really got into it. Started with cowgirl, mish, doggy and then cowgirl again to finish. The girl is pretty flexible and wanted to fuck so that added to the punt.
    We finished in about 40min which really did not leave time for a 2nd shot so I settled for a nice back massage.

In the end left feeling great and wanting to do it all again,

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.