For a better experience please change your browser to CHROME, FIREFOX, OPERA or Internet Explorer.

Home FORUM QLD Brisbane Reports Lotus in Brisbane

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Hakan_Xarles 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hakan_Xarles
    Participant

I booked in for an hour and we headed off to the room, she asked me to take a shower 1st and went off to grab her stuff, by the time I finished my shower, she had came back into the room and sat down next to me, we started chatting about where we came from, what we do, and etc…. all this while hugging, and with some light petting.

After talking shop, and I was sufficiently hard, she did a quick catbath, and pulled off her top, and rolled on a condom and started blowing, honestly it wasn’t the best CBJ I’ve ever had, but not the worst either, though she seems to be lacking in suction.

She then proceeded to take off her g string, and put some lube before climbing on CG, and off we went, we CGed for quite a while, until I decided I wanted to be in control, and rolled on mish into flatiron, after pounding for 10 mins, I called for a break, she asked me to lie back and climbed on to CG again…. quite a pleasant surprise… since most WGs usually do the obligatory 5-6 strokes in CG before complaining about being tired.

We went for CG into lotus, which she really enjoyed, I then rolled her down, went into mish and pounded away, I then spun her around to face the mirror and got her to go into doggy so I could see her face while pummeling her from behind….

about 15 mins left in the session, I gave up on doggy, and lied down to rest again….(not that young anymore lol)… and she said I should rest and she’ll do the work… she again climbed on doggy, and rode away….. after 5 mins, she pulled me up and we started lotus until I finally exploded deep inside her…. I usually find it hard to cum in lotus, but I must say, it is an experience to be had.

The timer rang, and we then cleaned up separately, and chatted abit more, she’s a student in sydney and will only be in bris for another week or so, and I will highly recommend her, she’s a hardworking girl, and works hard to satisfy.

I tipped her another $20 and left a happy man…. until I realised I had to walk another half hour back to the train station…. you really need a car to traverse the punting scene in Bris….

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.