For a better experience please change your browser to CHROME, FIREFOX, OPERA or Internet Explorer.

Home FORUM VIC Melbourne Reports Melbourne – colesseum tope st Tanya good session but nothing special

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Field55 1 year ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Was in melbourne for work and had a few hours to kill so decided to see what was happenning at the row of brothels on tope st. Walk into the colessuem first and did not go any further as they had a good selection of girls mostly Asian but a few Europeans as well (all a little older that I like but still good)
    Anyway decide on Tanya as she was one of the youngest (23ish) and had an as s to die for. Paid up front and then went to the room. The room was good, clean, big with a nice bed to move Round on. After the normal shower by myself we jumped straight into it. She did not want to kiss but started withd the cat bath and then Cbj. This was good as after she a little while whe spun around while sucking on lb and gave me an eye full of ls. I lifted my head for a little taste abod she quickly punched back for a nice session of daty. I think she really enjoyed it and sucked even harder. Time was quickly winding away so she flipped over after 10 minutes and and plonked herself down onto cowgirl and rode hard. This was great as h entity’s are wonderful and real (not to big but bounce nicely as she was grinding away). The rest of the session was pretty standard. Mish, doggy, cum hard, massage for 5 minutes and then shower.

Over all a good quick session with a pro that just gives enough to please.

Retry – at the colesseum definite yes as the place is nice. With Tanya no as there were plenty of others to try. Given more time I would have liked to sit in the lounge for awhile and try a variety of girls over a couple of hours

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.