For a better experience please change your browser to CHROME, FIREFOX, OPERA or Internet Explorer.

Home FORUM VIC Melbourne Reports Melbourne sex with pocket rocket prc student masseuse

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  macon-damla61 1 year ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

“Mamasan messaged me about a new artist in town and someone I could come and check out. I did go and saw this short girl in a dressing gown… I mean under 5 feet. She looked ok so I thought I might as well TOFTT.
    Booked in a full service session and was Ruby disrobed to show a very impressive set of jugs. As I wondered in amazement, she affirmed that they were E cups and quite perfect in nipple Color and size as well.
    Boob lovers would go crazy with this one.
    Ruby is a hygiene freak with strict instructions to not salivate anywhere and everything is covered. As ruby goes down to business, she shows good skill in the CBJ.
    I have noticed that the younger PRC are becoming quite good at giving oral… Need to research this trend.
    Then she lubes up and gets on top and rides me for a bit followed by doggie and then good old missionary. Once the deed is done, she did say that she came twice and didn’t wanna cum anymore as she would get tired. So in short a young one who does CBJ, impressive tits and has a bit of pussy control.

She can come across a bit cold as she is in this for the money and I did feel he gfe lacking in this. But tits r amazing and worth checking out.
    Paid an extra $50 for the deluxe service”

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.