For a better experience please change your browser to CHROME, FIREFOX, OPERA or Internet Explorer.

Home FORUM QLD Brisbane Reports Ruby – Brisbane

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Damian_Edith 1 year ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Well I have had alot of disappointent lately, I should have given up by now, but last week I found a gem. Her name is Ruby, she is Korean, 22-23ish, nice body short but slim, nice firm tits and a really friendly girl. She is located in the Tenerife are of Brisbane, parking can be a bit of a problem.

This girl was very sexy, didn’t rush was polite and very generous with her time. Her Oral skills are excellent and I needed to keep stopping her. Her pussy nicely trimmed, although I don’t usually DATY, I would consider it with her. The sex is great too, likes to change postions and asks what you like, finshing in Doggie while watching her ass was a highlight. It would be hard to find better service in Bris for this price.

Not really a GFE but she is one of the best i’ve had! She told me she is going back to Korea in a few weeks, but will return.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.