For a better experience please change your browser to CHROME, FIREFOX, OPERA or Internet Explorer.

Home FORUM QLD Brisbane Reports Sexy Penny Brisbane

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  deon 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

I have heard a lot about her.. ppl always tell, that if you are after PSE, she is the one….
    Called her and make an appointment for 1 hr… greeted me with smile and hug…once entered she grabed my little bro … hmmm looks like she knows how to greet

went into the room, play with lots of noise.. some sounds fake and some are genuine.. .. after she gave me CBJ, i ask her to lie down on her back so that I go down her… she is responsive in that position …

after some more play around I was ready for my first go… as I was having an hour I wend of CBJ .. it was nice and hard.. little bit of teeth though ….. she asked me to pull her hands to control the process… i like that… hehehehe…. finally 1st shot out..

Now its time for some massage.. she is not a good massager but really a chatty person… she asked me for some of my fantacy and also told me what are others .. her experience of swingers club.. (not sure whether it was ture or false, but enjoyed conversation) … its really funny to hear all those…while talking she was giving enough attention to little bro… .. Now time for second go… Managed to go for doggy, miss, cowboy … .. and finally came in sideways …… shower and good bye…

Those who have been with here… she plays nice videos too… it was two girls action this time…

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.