For a better experience please change your browser to CHROME, FIREFOX, OPERA or Internet Explorer.

Home FORUM QLD Brisbane Reports Suzy VFM experiene

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  helga50 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

helga50
    Participant

knocked the door and greeted by cute, slim ( well i should say skinny like me lol) young girl. …. she guided me straight into the room … no greetings… .. ohh i thought this is going to be bad punt … In the room, after formal business she stripped down and i saw a magnificent boobs .. woow.. amazing view but sadly they are fake and hard….

I lied on bad and she proceed to give me massage ….. so far i have been to few other massage girls.. they usually seat on either side of me, but she jumped on me after few minutes..well that was different and thank god she was light weight … she then started to oil rub me .. after another few minutes she started to give be body slides … being fake and hard boobs it was not the best but was good enough … while giving bodyslide she came very close to my ear and lick it sometime. Well that was feeling better and now I started to explore her with hands. She was giving me bodyslide and my hands were exploring her.. this went for a while…. Usually most of girls ask to turn over but she didnt. So I took lead and turned over and she was there seating very close to my little bro. With some more oil she started to give me massage in front and moved to bodyslide. At this moment my little bro was very close to her trimmed pussy ( i like it shaved but nevermind)… She then used some more oil and started to rub her pussy on my balls… on man that was great… I started to play with her boobs but there is nothing much to play with those hard ones… This process lasted for few time and then she started to give me HJ until I finish.

she is not a talkative person, but she gives reply to whatever u ask. Overall it was VFM experience.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.