For a better experience please change your browser to CHROME, FIREFOX, OPERA or Internet Explorer.

Home FORUM WA Perth Reports Worst punt in a long time

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  damien 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Basically advertised herself to be young Japanese and willing to please (i know they all do but getting 1 out of 3 would have been a blessing).
    Once I got to see her you could tell that she was in her mid 30’s and korean but she still had a good body and i was feeling horny so LB won the day and I decided to spend a Β½ an hour with her over lunch.
    Started with a quick shower by myself (not a great start) and got onto the bed for the cat bath and it progressively got worst. No kissing, then some whining how big LB is (its not small but bloody hell some one of her experience could happiely take it). The cbj was okay but then she wanted to keep sucking because she was on her period….what the hell. Now I was ready for action and wanted relief so I suggested a bbbj to end it all in a half decent manner but then she wanted another $50. That was it for me so I just got up, got dressed, gave her $50 for her time and walked out (luckiely she did not ask for payment at the door which is very rare here in Perth but maybe that should of been a bad sign)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.