For a better experience please change your browser to CHROME, FIREFOX, OPERA or Internet Explorer.

Home FORUM WA Perth Reports K-girl deluxe

该话题包含 0 个回复,有 1 个参与人,并且由  EtanaBing1 年, 4 月 前 最后一次更新。

正在查看 1 帖子:1-1 (共 1 个帖子)
  • 作者
    帖子

EtanaBing
    参与者

Started off with a shower by myself followed by a light massage from her, after abit of licking from her, she capped me and gave a good solid BJ.

Her BJ had good suction, but i think she has abit of an underbite problem, because her teeth on her bottom jaw kept scratching my shaft, while not painful, was abit uncomfortable.

After 5 mins of blowing, she climbed on me CG, following by mish and doggy for about 30 mins.

Exhausted, I took a rest on her lap, and she proceeded to clean out my ears !

Turns out I haven’t cleaned my ears in a long time and she managed to dig out quite abit of gunk !

Rested now, she capped me and we went for another round of CG, Mish and standing doggy.

After which, I pulled out and jerked myself off over her, while playing with her tits and she licking me all over.

Ending with a shower by myself and a kiss/hug from her.

I only wish more of these place in Perth would have a mirror in the bedroom, it would be quite fun to see yourself in a mirror while doing doggy with a girl.

Great experience overall, and from our conversation, today is her 1st day in perth, she has been working in sydney for a year now, and will only be in perth for 2 weeks.

正在查看 1 帖子:1-1 (共 1 个帖子)

抱歉,回复话题必需登录。